ARETE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARETE

Anarchy Online Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Elite Mission - Elite Mission - I want to contribute to the fight against Omni-Tek.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Homeostasis
Goddess of BBQ
Homeostasis

Elite Mission - Elite Mission -  I want to contribute to the fight against Omni-Tek. Empty
PostSubject: Elite Mission - Elite Mission - I want to contribute to the fight against Omni-Tek.   Elite Mission - Elite Mission -  I want to contribute to the fight against Omni-Tek. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:15 pm

Description:

The war between Omni-Tek and the Clans is best described as a cold war - Both sides preparing for the worst, but neither wanting to be the one to make the first strike. Years of heated conflict have cooled to the point where both factions are able to co-exist on Rubi-Ka, though peace is tentative and fragile, able to be shattered with even the slightest indiscretion. Since the arrival of the orbital battle stations in 29480, the tension between the two sides has been at an utter standstill, with both groups gearing up for what they feel is the inevitable conflict to come.

After the arrival of the orbital battle stations, Omni-Tek has created small staging areas across Rubi-Ka, setting up supply depots and camps for their soldiers in case the conflict ever breaks out into all-out war once again. Clan leadership is aware of these areas, but wishes to ensure correct intelligence on the locations and makeup of these war camps. You have been tasked to scout these areas to ensure that the current intelligence data is correct.

Locate Force Recon Commander 191. This camp is located somewhere within Clondyke.
Locate Unexplained Alien Tower
Locate Major Woon
Locate Assault Commander Pax
Locate Peal Thunder

This elite mission is rather easy and straight forward. It requires you travel to the various locations of each of the above-referenced NPCs in the order listed and target the NPC. Upon successful targeting the mission will update to the next NPC on the list. Return to the Senior Agency Handler once all have been successfully targeted to complete the mission.

FYI: Should the NPC you need not be found, more than likely it has been killed. All of these NPCs are parts of other quests. I know what a load of...fun! Anyway, the re-spawn time for each of these NPCs is 2 hours.
Back to top Go down

Elite Mission - Elite Mission - I want to contribute to the fight against Omni-Tek.
Page 1 of 1