ARETE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARETE

Anarchy Online Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DM - Enigma Dogs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Homeostasis
Goddess of BBQ
Homeostasis

DM - Enigma Dogs Empty
PostSubject: DM - Enigma Dogs   DM - Enigma Dogs I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Enigma Dogs

Description: The eccentric Omni-Tek trade mogul Cornelius Galway has, in a fit of inspiration, decided to start a business venture selling trained pet enigma dogs. To get his business started, though, he needs individuals to aid in the training of said dogs, and has subcontracted this task via the Agency.

In southern Belial Forest, meet up with the Enigma Dog Trainer to receive further information.

From the Wine whompa fly toward the southwest corner of Belial Forest. (528, 877)

DM - Enigma Dogs Th_2bfaaf95

Here you’ll find the very talkative Enigma Dog Trainer causally walking around. Be sure to tell him that you need to advise him that they said something about training enigma dogs.

DM - Enigma Dogs Th_f4769cb1

Right click upon him to begin dialog.

When you’ve finished chatting with him your mission will update to the following:

Go north and charm one of the Enigma Dogs. Using your newly charmed pet, attack five of the ball constructs in the area - Once you have accomplished this, the dog will have received its basic training.

If you are a Bureaucrat, you may use a normal charm nanoprogram - If you are not, you will need to use the Charged Nano Critter (Temporary Charm Enigma Dog).

Once you have completed this task, you will become a certified Enigma Dog Trainer! After this you may return to the Braindog Trainer in Belial Forest to receive a permanent Enigma Dog pet of your very own.

The Charged Nano Critter will spawn into your inventory.

DM - Enigma Dogs Th_63daa986

Now the fun begins!

Head north from the Enigma Dog Trainer until you reach 521, 2024. This location should upload to your map with the updated mission. The mobs along your path range from level 130-190 and some are aggressive.

When you find an Enigma dog, use the Charged Nano Critter (Temopoary Charm Enigma Dog) by right clicking it on the targeted Enigma Dog. If done successfully the following message will appear in your vicinity chat:

[Your toon’s name here] pet, Enigma Dog: I am now loyal to you. I will do as you say...

There are various ways to command your Enigma dog, but the easiest is by using the ‘pet commands’ found by clicking the ‘action’ tab to the top lower left of your menu. Then the ‘pets’ button followed by the ‘pet info’ option.

DM - Enigma Dogs 069fea2e

Now you target a ball and command the Enigma dog to ‘attack’,

DM - Enigma Dogs Th_8fd855db

DM - Enigma Dogs Th_dd565212

Once the Enigma dog kills 5 balls (while you sit back and watch the great light show!) the mission updates informing you to return to the agency receptionist.

The following are a few areas where you’ll find the balls:

271, 1412
228, 1570
276, 1884

Now, if you enjoyed these little Enigma dogs as much as I did, before you head back to the agency to complete your mission go back to the Enigma Dog Trainer and tell him just how much dang fun you had. He’ll then offer you a nifty nano called 'Trained Enigma Dog' for 30k that will spawn your very own Enigma dog pet! Here’s mine:

DM - Enigma Dogs Th_f40cbbd4
Back to top Go down

DM - Enigma Dogs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARETE :: Agency Missions :: Daily Mission Guides-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com