ARETE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARETE

Anarchy Online Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ADM - We come in peace

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jokser
I R teh Moderator of DOOM!!!111!!
Jokser

ADM - We come in peace Empty
PostSubject: ADM - We come in peace   ADM - We come in peace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 10:34 am

Yes, as the title suggests, this is a mission that is connected to the "Leave in Pieces" mission.
In fact this is to happen just outside the ship from that mission, the guide to which has the pictures needed for guidance.
Consequently this guide omits pictorial content in the name of avoiding duplicating information.

This is a low-level mission - at least I've never gotten it on higher toons - and that makes sense, since the high(er)-level "Leave in Pieces" mission covers the inside of the crashed ship.

Here you are tasked with killing ten larvae outside the ship, whereupon the mission updates.
Sounds simple but since these larvae are aggressive you will need to pull them away - st least unless you are around L50 where they will go grey - and as you do this you may notice that the local RK wildlife is perhaps less than pleased with your presence.
Tactical awareness and strategic route-planning seem strongly indicated, especially for squishy toons...

Happy hunting!
Back to top Go down

ADM - We come in peace
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARETE :: Agency Missions :: Alien Daily Mission Guides-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com