ARETE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ARETE

Anarchy Online Guild

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DM - Pirate Paradise

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Homeostasis
Goddess of BBQ
Homeostasis

DM - Pirate Paradise Empty
PostSubject: DM - Pirate Paradise   DM - Pirate Paradise I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 5:38 pm

Description: Pirate Paradise

Varmint Woods - A well known hive of scum and villiainy, home to many a bootlegger, smuggler, poacher and pirate.

Your task is to locate the data thieving pirates, and treat them to a taste of their own medicine. After killing five of them you will get your reward.

Highly aggressive, high damage dealing mobs from mid to high 80's.

To keep things interesting, nearby is the Rhinoman Basher boss, Warlord Facecrusher Steelhead, and his minions. These mobs range in the high 60s'. The boss is aggressive and if you wonder too close he will attack. If you attack him in the range of his minions, they too will join the fight. If you want an extra thrill for your daily mission, throw caution to the wind and go in guns blazing, so to speak. Me, not so much. Limited time and all that. So, what worked best for me was to find a safe area to pull either the Nanobot Hacker, Crypto Cracker, or Black Hat mobs. Once that was done, I'd find one of these mobs off by itself, let it agg me, and run like the wind to my safe place, then I'd attack. The mission completes once you have killed five of theses mobs.

DM - Pirate Paradise TO2_zpsc4db8112
Outpost location: 1085, 923 Varmit Woods - Upper Stret Approach passage

Mobs:
DM - Pirate Paradise Mobs_zpsb7860a69-1_zps5a362e08
Back to top Go down

DM - Pirate Paradise
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ARETE :: Agency Missions :: Daily Mission Guides-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com